Creation No. 0015
Engulfed in the youth game we see a lot of great plays, players and volunteers. Youth hockey wouldn’t be as great as it is without dedicated parents who pay their dues both emotionally and financially for 10-15 years. No matter where you are in the lifespan of your player/s, we put together a helpful list of rules for our readers, hopefully you will only break a couple in your day:
Visual reminder what is happening inside every youth fans' head.
7. If your favorite team wins the B or C bracket of a tournament, refrain from posting on Social Media they are “champions”…There was only one championship team that weekend…the team that finished 5-0 not 3-2.
8. When your favorite team is up big, only a light golf clap is necessary for all remaining goals. Even if your favorite player finally scored his first of the season.
9. Under no circumstance should the words “plus / minus” ever leave your mouth. Ever.
10. The following are forbidden after your child’s 8th birthday:
-Going into locker room
11. If you have more than one player in your house, do everyone a favor, don’t start a conversation with a huge sigh, followed by, “I’ve been at the rink all day.”